Manufacturer’s Limited Parts & Labor Warranty for RV-500
PrecisionTemp, Inc. warrants the products it manufactures to be free of defects in both material and workmanship, under normal use and service, when installed and maintained in accordance with PrecisionTemp’s written instructions, subject to the time periods, terms and conditions stated below.
For a period of One Year from the date of purchase, all parts of the Product are warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship. Defective parts will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s sole discretion, free of charge for labor and parts. For a period of Three Years from the date of the original purchase, the burner and the heat exchanger of the RV-500 is warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship. Defective parts will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s sole discretion. Replacement will be pro-rated after the first year (call the factory for details).
This warranty does not cover failure in any water system components, including heat exchanger, due to freezing, chemical attack, sediment buildup, liming or scaling due to hard water. Labor charges will be paid by PrecisionTemp based on PrecisionTemp’s service labor rate schedule on work performed during regular business hours. Overtime premiums will not be paid by PrecisionTemp. The length of the warranty on any warranty replacement item will be the lesser of ninety (90) days or unexpired portion of the original Warranty. Outside the United States and Canada PrecisionTemp’s liability is limited to the replacement of the warranted part as specified by the time periods and conditions above.
PrecisionTemp must do all warranty service or it’s approved agencies. PrecisionTemp, Inc. does not authorize any other person or company to perform warranty service on the Product.
IN ALL EVENTS, NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, SHALL EXTEND BEYOND THE RESPECTIVE TIME PERIODS OR TERMS DESCRIBED ABOVE. IN NO EVENT WILL PRECISIONTEMP BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS, FOR EXAMPLE, LOSS OF USE OR INJURY TO OTHER PROPERTY OR LABOR COSTS OR LOST PROFITS RESULTING FROM USE OR INABILITY TO USE PRODUCT.
IN ORDER TO ACTIVATE THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY, THE PURCHASE MUST BE REGISTERED BY COMPLETING AND MAILING OR FAXING THE ENCLOSED “WARRANTY VALIDATION CARD” TO PRECISIONTEMP AT THE ADDRESS OR FAX NUMBER ON THE CARD OR SUBMITTING A WARRANTY FORM ONLINE. WARRANTY REGISTRATION MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE AND FORWARDED TO PRECISIONTEMP WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE. NO SERVICES WILL BE GRANTED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS WARRANTY IF THE WARRANTY REGISTRATION HAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED.
LIMITED WARRANTY PROVISIONS
This warranty is intended to provide you with adequate protection against abnormal failure due to faulty
materials or workmanship, but it does not cover adjustments or replacement of parts due to normal wear.
This warranty shall not cover:
1. The cost of labor for stopping leaks that may be corrected by tightening or other routine maintenance.
2. Damage resulting from untreated hard water conditions resulting in liming or scaling, clogging of valves preventing proper operation, objects such as dirt, sand, or debris, or broken parts caused by solder or other debris passing through this unit.
3. Transportation, installation or removal costs are not covered by this warranty. This warranty does not cover any failures or operating problems due to abuse, accident, alteration of equipment, improper installation, negligence, application of improper voltage, or recalibration of thermostats or limit switches.
4. Damage caused by over-voltage or unfiltered circuit.
5. Damage caused by excessive water pressure.
6. Travel time for individuals or service dealer.
7. Any additional time required to gain access to the unit.
This warranty is void if defect is due to damage from shipment handling, fire, water, accident, abuse, misuse, acts of God, attempted repairs or improper installation by unauthorized persons, if serial numbers or identifying marks have been removed or altered, or if equipment is used for purposes other than that for which it is intended.